Online Info Session – Online presentation over lunch
December 14th at 12:30 - 13:30
Join our online info session for information about the contents and structure of the CAS Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Managers. Our Team will give you an overview about the program and will answer your questions in the following Q&A session.
Agenda – Take the opportunity to learn about:
- the structure and goals of the part-time program
- the University of St.Gallen as your program partner
- how we integrate your Individual Data Innovation Project
- how we foster your personal development
- how to apply for the program
The online info session closes with a Q&A session, in which we will answer specific questions you might have about the course contents, the lecturers, the admission process or similar. Having registered for the online info session (see form below), you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the session.